Why not treat yourself to our special hospitality package and watch Sunday’s match against Hibernian in style, guests will enjoy a traditional Sunday roast before watching the action on the pitch.
Arrive at the stadium at 12:30pm and be shown to your reserved table, the Old Firm game will be shown live on the 5 screens around the Lounge as you enjoy the pre match hospitality.
You also have the option of a pay bar or inclusive package.
Commercial Manager, Campbell Kennedy is now accepting corporate hospitality bookings for this fixture.
The details are as follows:
St Mirren v Hibernian
Clydesdale Bank Premier League
Sunday, April 29th 2012
Guests will enjoy the following:
* Private car parking facility.
* Enter through the exclusive Hospitality Suite entrance.
* Champagne on arrival (Inclusive Drinks Package).
* Hostess table service.
* Three Course meal complemented by fine wines (Inclusive Drinks Package).
* Accreditation in the match day magazine.
* Exclusive Match day competitions.
* Match day magazine & corporate team sheets.
* Executive seating in Main Stand.
* Half-time hot & cold snacks served with tea or coffee.
* Post Match presentations by the Match Sponsors Man of the Match.
* Post Match visit by players
* Inclusive drinks package both pre & post match (Inclusive Drinks Package).
Cost per person: £65 + VAT (Cash Bar) or £85 + VAT (inclusive drinks)
Cost per Season Ticket holder: £55 + VAT (Cash Bar) or £75 + VAT (inclusive drinks)
For more information or to book your place please contact Commercial Manager, Campbell Kennedy by tel: (0141) 840-1337 or email: email@example.com.